Monday, September 3, 2012

Dad you're the best

Dear Dad I know you don't use internet but still you are the first one I would love to write about. I have learnt alot from you because I've seen you growing and doing amazing things just for us as a family. I cannot forget your hardwork and dedication for your family, for your job, for everything you did in your life.

Some qualities I've got from you are:

a) Honesty - Yeah I'm giving every bit of my effort to be honest with my life.
b) Care - Now I have more responsibilities with me so I'm trying to take care of all of them. I will make sure that I'll not disappoint you ever.
c) Friendship - Saw your long lasting friendships with your friends and colleagues and believe me I'm stunned to see you like this because in today's world in which most of youngsters like us live, friendship only survives on Facebook and BBM, sometimes on WhatsApp too. Hats off to you.
d) Forgiveness - This is really hard for me to learn but I'm giving my best so will learn by time.
e) Love - You love your life which is your family, friends, career and commitments. So I'm already there with you on this.

I know I mess up sometimes but I will learn. :)

Love you Daddy Dhull :)

Yours
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment